Management Intern at Career Options Africa Group ( Rwanda): (Deadline 15 February 2024)
CAREER OPTIONS AFRICA GROUP
MANAGEMENT INTERN ADVERT – RWANDA
Career Options Africa Group is a HR Consultancy firm specialized in Recruitment, HR outsourcing and Immigration support in Africa with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Burundi, Nigeria, South Africa and South Sudan.
Our client, one of the leading cleaning companies in Africa with commitment to excellence and cutting-edge solutions, is seeking a young, vibrant and dynamic individual to join the team as a management intern. Our dedication to excellence and innovation has positioned us at the forefront. We are excited to welcome passionate individuals to be part of our journey as a management intern.
This internship offers a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced and dynamic industrial setting, allowing you to apply your academic knowledge to practical scenarios.
We are targeting candidates with the following qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, General Management, Accounting or a related field.
- 1 Year or Entry Experience.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with employees, management, and external partners effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and support management initiatives.
- Ability to build strong relationships and handle sensitive employee matters with tact and discretion
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a dynamic industrial environment.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a monthly allowance for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th February 2024 subject heading, as MANAGEMENT INTERN – RWANDA. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for an interview as soon as their CVs are received. Kindly indicate current, last, or expected salary in the CV.