MacEwan University Provost’s Continuing Scholarship for International Degree Students 2024: (Deadline Not Specified)
MacEwan’s Automated Continuing Scholarships for international degree students are assigned in the following tiers:
GPA of 3.7-4.0 – Chancellor’s Scholarship – $10,000-$14,000
GPA of 3.5-3.69 – President’s Scholarship – $8,000-$12,000
GPA of 3.3-3.49 – Provost’s Scholarship 1 – $6,000-$10,000
About MacEwan University
Transformative education. MacEwan University provides a transformative education in a collaborative and supportive learning environment. Creativity thrives here—through research and innovation that engage students, faculty and the community. MACEWAN CELEBRATED 50 As MacEwan University celebrated its first half-century in 2021/22, we looked back at our unique history, celebrated our people and launched an ambitious 10-year strategic vision and directions that will set a strong foundation for our next 50 years. MACEWAN.CA/50 Teaching & learning Engaged students, high-…
MacEwan University Provost’s Continuing Scholarship
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation MacEwan University
- Country to study Canada
- School to study MacEwan University
- Course to study View courses
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of MacEwan University Provost’s Continuing Scholarship
The number and value of scholarships will vary based on available funds and eligible students. The scholarship will be disbursed in two equal amounts across two terms (Fall and Winter).
The GPA scholarship ranges and amounts for this scholarship are:
GPA of 3.3-3.49 $6,000-$10,000
Minimum value will be the initial offer value. Subject to availability of funds, some scholarship values may be increased based on GPA. Students may also be awarded additional funds based on priority programs and priority countries.
MacEwan University Provost’s Continuing Scholarship Courses
Requirements for MacEwan University Provost’s Continuing Scholarship Qualification
To be considered for this scholarship, students must:
- Be an international student on a valid study permit in the previous academic year and an international student as of the add/drop deadline in September.
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 12 university-level credits in each of the previous Fall and Winter terms as an active student in a degree program at MacEwan University.
- Be registered in at least 12 university-level credits per term in each of the Fall and Winter terms of the upcoming academic year in a degree program offering a credential at MacEwan University as of the first day following the add/drop deadline in September.
- Have no past or current academic integrity violations.
- Continue to be enrolled in the minimum number of required credits after the add/drop deadline in the Winter term.
Limitations, Clarifications, and Notes:
- GPA will be calculated as defined in the Grading policy.
- An international student’s GPA will be calculated on all MacEwan post-secondary credits attempted in the previous Fall and Winter term if the student was enrolled in more than 24 credits.
- This scholarship may be awarded a maximum of three (3) times in an individual’s life time.
- Students in university transfer programs are ineligible for this scholarship.
- To receive the second disbursement of the scholarship in the Winter term, students must have maintained a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the Fall term, and be enrolled in 12 university-level credits for the Winter term.
- International students pursuing a subsequent MacEwan baccalaureate degree as defined in policy do not qualify for this scholarship.
- Students with requisite GPAs in degree programs will be assessed for eligibility based on available funding.
- Should there be any dispute regarding this scholarship, final decisions rest with MacEwan International in support of the intent of the scholarship.
- If there are more qualified students than funds available, scholarships will be awarded beginning with the highest averages until funds are exhausted.
- International students are automatically assessed for eligibility; there is no application process.
- University Preparation courses and Math 099 are not university-level credits.
Interview date, Process and Venue for MacEwan University Provost’s Continuing Scholarship
Automatic selection. Recipients will be notified via e-mail. Should there be any dispute regarding this scholarship, final decisions rest with MacEwan International in support of the intent of the scholarship.
Typically given out in the Fall term.
How to Apply