Lincoln University 2023 International Undergraduate Scholarship, New Zeeland: (Deadline 31 October 2023)
?The International Undergraduate Scholarship (IUGS) was established in 2020 to support academically proven International Students who have not previously studied at Lincoln University.
About Lincoln University
Lincoln University was founded in 1854 as the nation’s first degree-granting Historically Black College and University, or HBCU. Originally chartered as Ashmun Institute, it was re-named Lincoln University in 1866 in honor of President Abraham Lincoln. Since the beginning, Lincoln has attracted an interracial and international enrollment from the surrounding community, region, and around the world. Today, our liberal arts and science-based degree programs serve a diverse student body, representing many cultures, countries, and career interests. During our first 100 years, Lincoln grand.
Lincoln University International Undergraduate Scholarship
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation Lincoln University
- Country to study New Zealand
- School to study Lincoln University
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline October 31, 2023
Aim and Benefits of Lincoln University International Undergraduate Scholarship
Applications must be received before the semester commencement date i.e. first day of semester.
Requirements for Lincoln University International Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, an applicant must
- Be a new-to-programme Lincoln University International Student who is registered or planning to register, in an undergraduate programme in the 2021 academic year,
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, and
- Meet all necessary immigration requirements to study in New Zealand, and
- Meet all academic and English language requirements for admission.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Lincoln University International Undergraduate Scholarship
The scholarship will be awarded based on academic merit
The scholarship shall be awarded by the Vice-Chancellor on recommendation of a selection committee which shall comprise.
- Director, International, or nominee
- Convenor, Academic Administration Committee
- International Manager, or nominee
- The scholarship shall be tenable for the first commencing semester of the undergraduate programme.
- The scholarship is not tenable with any other scholarship, bursary or award.
- During the course of their studies, the successful recipient may be required to participate or support any on-campus international and promotional activities as specified by LincolnUniversity.
- Should the scholar defer their planned starting semester, the IUGS scholarship can be carried over (only once), to the next available semester intake.
Note: An academic semester is defined as Semester 1 (February) or Semester 2 (July) or Summer School (November).
31 January for commencement in Semester 1
30 June for commencement in Semester 2
31 October for commencement in Summer School
October 31, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Lincoln University on www.lincoln.ac.nz to applyAn application form can be obtained from the Lincoln University Scholarships Website www.lincoln.ac.nz/scholarships and must be submitted to: