IU University offers a flexible situtaion. You can complete your degree at any time from anywhere in the world. So, IU is best for you. Are you looking for a reputable Scholarship in Germany? Study in Germany on a Scholarship. The IU University Scholarship in Germany 2023 for international students. It is your choice to learn online, do distance learning, or study on campus. IU University offers Bachelors, Masters, and MBA Scholarships for international students. The best education can lead to a brighter future. So, here we came up with IU University 2023 Scholarship.
They have a wide range of Scholarship programs and up to 75% scholarships you can get. Every single applicant from any country with any nationality can apply. IU University also waived off IELTS Test. Applicants from most countries can study without IELTS at IU University. If you can not afford traveling, and accommodation expenses then you can go for Online Program. You will take classes from your home. A flexible option. More details about this Scholarship are given below.
Details About IU University Scholarship in Germany 2023
- Host Country: Germany
- University: IU University
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, MBA
Benefits of Studying at IU University
- IELTS Exemption.
- Studying at IU University will give you a unique experience. You can study online from your home or on campus. You have an open choice that which semester you want to do online or on campus.
- IU University also gives a 75% scholarship to all students.
- Studying in Germany will also lead to a better future in terms of Job opportunities.
- having a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
What you will Study at IU University
A wide range, of course, options to choose from. IU is currently preparing over 100,000 students. They provide over 200 study programs.
This Scholarship aims at:
- MBA Students
At IU, there are many fields like Human Resources, Finance, Business Intelligence, and Entrepreneurship, or reputable STEM fields like IT, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and others.
How to Apply for the IU University Scholarship 2023
To Apply for the Scholarship Please Apply through the button below.
IU University offers IELTS Exemption, but there are some conditions. If you are from these countries then you don’t need to provide IELTS Test.
If your country is not listed here, then you have to ask the IU University if they accept any other Proof like English Proficiency Proof.
List of Countries Exempted from IELTS for IU University
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British West Indies
- British Virgin Islands
- Canada (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Cayman Islands
- Channel Islands
- Christmas Islands
- Cocos Islands
- Cook Islands
- Eritrea (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Eswatini / Swaziland
- Ethiopia (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Falkland Islands
- Heard Island
- India (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Isle of Man
- Leeward Islands
- McDonald Island
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Philippines (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Pitcairn Islands
- Rwanda (if earlier education is taught in English)
- St. Helena
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- The Grenadines
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- US Virgin Islands
- Western Samoa
Stay in touch with IU University
- Mission and Vision – https://www.iu.org/about/
- Tuition fees – https://www.iu.org/start-
- Rankings – https://www.iu.org/about/
- Student testimonials – https://www.iu.org/about/
- Available programs for Bachelor, Master, and MBA – https://www.iu.org/
- Digital learning platform – https://www.iu.org/my-
- Benefits of studying in English – https://www.iu.org/my-
Looking for a Scholarship Essay format? Check out the Best Scholarship Essay Format.