The employees will serve as the approved designate driver of the MoE project cars
• Ensure the vehicle’s day to day maintenance;
• Proper transportation of people/items for the program;
• Perform the driving duties for the Ministry of Environment;
• Render his services with fidelity, devotion, discipline and integrity;
• Bring all necessary care to the rational usage and maintenance of the vehicle and other equipment put at his disposal and to be personally liable to any loss emanating from negligence.
• Ensure proper upkeep of vehicle log book.
• Performs such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisors from time to time.
- Driving License Category B, D 3 Years of relevant experience
- GENERAL MECHANICS 3 Years of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Vehicle maintenance skills
- Writing and reading skills
- Time management skills
- Risk management skills
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
- Basic mechanical skills.