HR Assistant at ITM Africa Ltd (Deadline: 31 March 2023)
POSITION : HR Assistant
Location : Kigali, Rwanda
ITM Africa Ltd, an international company specializing in all HR solutions is recruiting an HR Assistant
Purpose of role :
As a HR Assistant, you oversee the administrative management of the employees. You will ensure the presence and efficiency of employees at the workplace.
The role is a complex one. You are not just someone who supervises the work of others, you are also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
HR Assistant are strong communicators. You can work with a variety of personality types while maintaining a positive and helpful attitude. Because you handle confidential information and workplace disputes with an excellent sense of discretion and sensitivity.
What you will do :
- Ensure administrative management of employees (update employee’s files, manage leave, calculate final dues, monitor disciplinary matters etc.).
- Ensure that all new employees complete and submit the necessary paperwork to be in compliance with company rules.
- Conduct regular inspections to supervise and evaluate staff;
- Handle emergencies appropriately according to established procedures; prepare and file incident reports
- Keep accurate records of employee attendance and timesheets and ensure that employees report accurate work hours.
- Provide positive direction to employees to motivate quality performance;
- Assess employee engagement and retention
- Develop effective professional relationships with staff and clients
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality
- Monitor employee performance and provide constructive feedback
- Receive complaints and resolve problems, address employee conflicts and complete investigations as required.
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Ensure adherence to law and company policies and procedures
- Ensure safety rules are respected by yourself, employees and for others.
- Ensure on boarding of new employees and oversee background checks
- Ensure that payroll is accurate and submitted in a timely fashion
- Submit weekly report to the HR HoD.
- Submit monthly report to the HR HoD and quarterly report to the client
- Perform any other tasks requested by the management
You will be a good fit if you have :
- Diploma/Certificate in Human Resources, management or relevant discipline
- Proven experience as manager or supervisor of a large and diverse workforce
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Confidence to thrive under pressure
- Professional image and attitude
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda and proficient in verbal and written English
- Pro-active, Dynamic, Honest, Discreet and Courteous.
How to apply :
Click https://forms.gle/QbkLTz8QWkuvoFzj6 to apply directly