Driver Under Contract at Rwanda TVET Board : Deadline: Mar 7, 2023
Transport/Drive project manager to and from various places in relations to SPIU activities.
Deliver courier to various institutions and DPs,
Maintain a clean and mechanically-sound SPIU vehicle at all times.
Perform inspections of the SPIU vehicle before and after each route.
Attend arranged safety meetings by the authorities in charge of road safety.
Check on the regularity of vehicle papers (Assurances and Technical Control, etc).
Support the project staff in the various fields mission;
Perform any other task assigned by his/her supervisor.
- A2 certificate with a valid driving license (B, C or D) with 3 years working experience as a driver.
- 3 Years of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Mechanics skills
- Familiarity with conflicts resolution or arbitration is an added value
- Knowledge of traffic rules and regulations
- Respect Discipline skills