Deputy Head teacher Job at APAPER PRIMARY SCHOOL APAPER: (Deadline 5 September 2023)
APAPER PRIMARY AND NURSERY SCHOOL
Tel +250 788 232154 – Website :www.apaper.ac.rw – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title: Deputy Head teacher Job at APAPER PRIMARY SCHOOL
Association des Parents pour la Promotion de Education au Rwanda (APAPER) is a National Non-Governmental Organization established since 1985 and is contributing to the education of Rwanda by running a nursery and primary school.
The school is located in Kigali City, Gasabo District, Remera sector
ABOUT THE POSITION
APAPER is seeking to recruit a person with outstanding qualities to take up the position of deputy head teacher in charge of academics
Minimum Qualifications, personality and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position
- Minimum of 2 years working in Cambridge International Program
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a primary school teacher
- Good level of computer literacy
- Totally fluent in English and or French, Fluency in both is an added value
- Being knowledgeable with International School requirements is a plus
- Being multi talented is an added value (Sports, music,…)
- Maximum of 40 years old
- Exemplary in character
How to apply
To apply, send the following documents to the Legal representative of APAPER
- Cover letter stating reasons for applying to this job and instructional innovations you would like to implement in our school if you are selected for the role.
- Full CV; Qualification copies; ID/passport copy
- At least two professional and character reference
The application document shall be sent to the following Email : email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application: September 5h, 2023.
Both Nationals and Foreigners are encouraged to apply.
NZABAHIMANA Neto Augustin
APAPER Legal Representative