Customer Service Officer (Microfinance) at BRAC: (Deadline 15 August 2023)
BRAC is the world’s largest, and leading development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation and empowerment of the poor. Initiated in Bangladesh in 1972, BRAC now operates in 11 countries across Asia, Africa. To counter poverty and promote social empowerment, BRAC strategically integrates development programs in microfinance, agriculture, health, education, human rights and legal aid, community empowerment and more.
BRAC Rwanda Microfinance Company PLC is registered with Rwanda Development Board in September 2018 and was approved license from National Bank of Rwanda to operate Microfinance and other financial services in Rwanda. BRAC Rwanda is looking for competent, dynamic and self-motivated Rwandans to fill the following regular positions.
- Position: Customer Service Officer (Microfinance)
Job location: Out of Kigali
Gross salary: Negotiable
Major Duties and Responsibilities of Credit Officer:
- Participate to the training/refresher training organized by BRAC Rwanda Microfinance PLC.
- Ensure familiarity with all the policies and processes of BRAC Rwanda Microfinance PLC.
- Prepare and plan materials for teaching such attendance register.
- Utilize program’s methods, processes, and tools for accomplishing goals for Financial Literacy
- Deliver Financial training to BRAC Rwanda Microfinance PLC group members
- Complete properly the attendance list of participants per session to help BRAC Rwanda Microfinance PLC to track sessions which were mostly attended
- Fill in the reporting format as per required by BRAC and regular submission of the report
- Provide all the information required to prepare the monthly review report to help BRAC to proceed with adjustments where required
- Prompt report of any issue which may arise during the training sessions so that adequate measures can be taken on time.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Requirement analysis, strong analytical and program solving skill
- Building IT Security and assurance Policy
- Use case test case design & quality assurance.
- In-depth understanding of the key drivers in a digital product/emerging technology business.
- Insight into the way that digital transformation is affecting industry and knowledge of best practices
- Drive, flexibility, resilience, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to effectively work remotely, across time zones and team locations, as well in person with multiple teams of stakeholders
- Ability to initiate and facilitate interactions with people who can share their insights and knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to translate complex technological implementation language to non-technical people.
- Fluency in English required (spoken, reading and written)
- Familiarity and experience with microfinance is strongly preferred
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, social sciences, governance and leadership, organizational development, Finance, CT Economics, Statistics, Marketing/Sales
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned positions, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of position applied for, updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience, Id copy and copies of academic qualifications. All those documents should be sent through email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
The subject should be the position you have applied for.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application deadline: 15th August 2023