University of Warwick 2022 Chancellors’ International Scholarships for International Students (UK): (Deadline 14 December 2022)
The University of Warwick is offering the Chancellor’s International Scholarships for overseas Postgraduate research applications for entry in October 2022. The University Scholarship will offer full fees support and maintenance award to international doctoral students of the highest caliber. Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick, and be from any nationality.
The University of Warwick values its increasingly developed reputation as an international university, and the Chancellor’s International Scholarships demonstrate the University’s commitment to fully supporting its most talented students, no matter their national origin.
About University of Warwick
Warwick is one of the UK’s leading universities, with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching, for innovation, and for links with business and industry. We’re a world-leading university with the highest academic and research standards. But we’re not letting the story end there. That’s because we’re a place of possibility. We’re always looking for new ways to make things happen. Whether you’re a dedicated student, an innovative lecturer or an ambitious company, Warwick provides a tireless yet supportive environment in whic..
Chancellors’ International Scholarships
- Type PhD
- Organisation University of Warwick
- Country to study–
- School to study University of Warwick
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline December 14, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Chancellors’ International Scholarships
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2023 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Requirements for Chancellors’ International Scholarships Qualification
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2023;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Chancellors’ International Scholarships
Candidates must have outstanding academic performance from previous education qualifications.
December 14, 2022
How to Apply
We strongly advise preparing applications well in advance, noting that it is not usually possible to complete and submit an application in less than 36 hours.
- Read the Applicant Guidance Notes and PGR Ranking Criteria
- Submit your course application and upload supporting documents.
- Receive an automated e-mail with a 7 digit applicant ID number. Please allow at least 48 hours for this to arrive.
- Register your ITS applicant account.
- Submit your scholarship application by the application deadline. We regret being unable to accept late applications for any reason.
- Submit supporting documents by the supporting document deadline. We regret being unable to accept late supporting documents for any reason.
- Results of the Chancellor’s International Scholarship will be communicated by email by the start of March 2023.
For more details, visit University of Warwick website.