Paid internship- Administrative Assistant Officer at Merry industry LTD: (Deadline 12 January 2023)
Paid internship- Administrative Assistant Officer
Start date: As soon as possible.
Company name: Merry Industry ltd
Merry Industry Ltd is the large maize products producer in Rwanda. Committed to play a core role as buyer of maize from Rwandan farmers, cooperatives, traders and as provider of healthy nutritional cereal’s products to the population and institutions.
We are seeking an organized, efficient, and communicative Administrative Assistant officer to coordinate between our organization and another entity. In this role, you will act as the middle person between our business and the other entity to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications, and generally ensure that the relationship is as beneficial as possible.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Prepare the supervisor agenda.
- Prepare and arrange the appointment schedule.
- Prepare and manage correspondences.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- To prepare correspondences of the supervisor.
- To record, dispatch and assort office mail.
- To manage the filing of documents.
- To ensure telephone communication within the Office.
- Read and verify the form and substance of documents submitted to the supervisor.
- Forward documents submitted by the supervisor to their respective destinations.
- Responsible for handling VIP visitors of the supervisor.
- Make logistical preparations for all meetings of the supervisor.
- Act as a positive representation of the business to the community
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must hold a bachelor’s degree in Office Management or Public Administration, Business Administration, Administrative Sciences, Human resources management.
Knowledge and Technical Skills required:
- Office Management Skills;
- Excellent verbal and Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills.
- Computer knowledge (word&excell, Power Point and Internet).
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Customer oriented attitude
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Fluency in English or French, both is an added value
Duration of internship:
The internship is 3 months with possibilities of a full contract based on performance.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their cover letter to the Managing Director and well detailed CV not later than 12th January 2023 via the email: email@example.com
The selected candidate will be contacted for oral interview.