The Multiple Career Opportunities at Mount Kenya University Rwanda : (Deadline 28 November 2022)
Mount Kenya University (MKU) is a chartered and ISO 9001:2015 certified University committed to a broad-based, holistic and inclusive system of education. The University has a campus in Rwanda and is a member of the Inter-University Council of East Africa as well as the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Mount Kenya University Rwanda is seeking to appoint full-time Lecturers in the Department of Nursing. The successful candidate will report to the Deputy Vice- Chancellor, Academic & Research Affairs.
- A degree at Masters/Ph.D. level with specializations in either of the following areas:
- Critical Care and Trauma Nursing,
- Education, leadership and Management in Nursing,
- Medical Surgical Nursing,
- Paediatric Nursing,
- Community Health Nursing.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates to apply through the Mount Kenya University Rwanda Online Recruitment Portal firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th October 2022. Applicants are required to address their applications to the Human Resource Officer and indicate their telephone number, email address, present and past salary, e-mail addresses & phone numbers of three referees and testimonials (including ALL academic certificates and transcripts)
- All applications MUST be through the MKU recruitment online portal
- Successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package in accordance with the Mount Kenya University terms and conditions of service.
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Empowering Generations Through Education