2023 Korean Government Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Degree ( Rwanda): (Deadline 6 October 2022)
Korean Embassy has the pleasure to announce that it will receive the application for the 2022 Korean Government Scholarship Program for an undergraduate degree from September 14 to October 6, 2022.
The Korean Government Scholarship Program for undergraduate degrees is designed to provide international students with opportunities to study at higher educational institutions in Korea for Bachelor-level degrees, which in turn will contribute to promoting the international exchange in education and to deepening the mutual friendship between Korea and Rwanda. Under this program, potential Rwandan students will get opportunities to undertake study in Korean Universities fully supported by the Korean government.
– Total Number of Grantees: [Rwandan (1)]
– Deadline for the application is on [October 6 by 17:00 @the Korean Embassy]
– Submission: [1 set of hard copies (application forms and all other required certificates)]
* We will NOT receive any application after the deadline.
* All applicants must read the attached file carefully and are required to submit the application forms and all other required certificates in hard copy at the Korean Embassy in Nyarutarama, Golf road.
* ONLY 1 set of hard copies is enough, no need to submit extra sets of photocopies.
* If the required certificate is NOT original, the notarization is needed.
– Please check the notice on the Embassy website https://url.kr/87trbq
– Further information, please refer to http://studyinkorea.go.kr (Scholarship-GKS Notices)
– Other inquires can be delivered ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Visit the Embassy for the information is NOT allowed
If you want to know about GKS:University track, please visit this site: http://studyinkorea.go.kr/