87 Job Positions of Customer Service Officers at BRAC: (Deadline 8 April 2023)
BRAC is the world’s largest, and leading development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation and the empowerment of the poor. Initiated in Bangladesh in 1972, BRAC now operates in 11 countries across Asia, Africa. To counter poverty and promote social empowerment, BRAC strategically integrates development programs in microfinance, agriculture, health, education, human rights and legal aid, community empowerment, and more.
BRAC Rwanda Microfinance Company PLC is registered with Rwanda Development Board in September 2018 and was approved license from the National Bank of Rwanda to operate Microfinance and other financial services in Rwanda. BRAC Rwanda is looking for competent, dynamic, and self-motivated Rwandans to fill the following regular position.
Position: Customer Service Officers
Number of positions: 87
Job Location: BRAC Rwanda – upcountry
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate to the trainings/refresher training organized by BRAC Rwanda Microfinance PLC. to build their capacities.
- Ensure familiarity with all the policies and processes of BRAC Rwanda Microfinance PLC.
- Prepare and plan materials for teaching such attendance register.
- Utilize program’s methods, processes, and tools for accomplishing goals for Financial Literacy
- Deliver Financial training to BRAC Rwanda Microfinance PLC group members
- Complete properly the attendance list of participants per session to help BRAC Rwanda Microfinance PLC to track sessions which were mostly attended
- Fill in the reporting format as per required by BRAC and regular submission of the report
- Provide all the information required to prepare the monthly review report to help BRAC to proceed with adjustments where required
- Prompt report of any issue which may arise during the training sessions so that adequate measures can be taken on time.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skill & Competence
- Requirement analysis, strong analytical and program solving skill
- Building IT Security and assurance Policy
- Use case test case design & quality assurance.
- In-depth understanding of the key drivers in a digital product/emerging technology business.
- Insight into the way that digital transformation is affecting industry and knowledge of best practices
- Drive, flexibility, resilience, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to effectively work remotely, across time zones and team locations, as well in person with multiple teams of stakeholders
- Ability to initiate and facilitate interactions with people who can share their insights and knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to translate complex technological implementation language to non-technical people.
- Fluency in English required (spoken, reading and written)
- Familiarity and experience with microfinance is strongly preferred
Bachelors degree in Business administration, social sciences, governance and leadership, organizational development, Finance, CT Economics, Statistics, Marketing/Sales.
Knowledge of financial literacy, budgeting / debt reduction, saving, problem solving & intervention strategies.
At least 2 years’ experience in the development sector, including experience working with marginalized communities to implement community development programs including microfinance, livelihood, agricultural and food security, and/or girl’s and women’s empowerment programs.
Minimum 1 year experience in providing training to community people in urban and rural settings.
Experience managing confidential information & managing attendance.
Prior experience and knowledge of using digital delivery channels and digital financial solutions and payments platforms will be an added advantage.
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of the position applied for, an updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience, and notarized copies of academic qualifications. All those documents should be sent through email: email@example.com, Application deadline is 08th April 2023 at 16hrs
Applicants from different provinces are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.