13 Job Positions at UR under Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program: (Deadline 21 August 2023)
The University of Rwanda in partnership with Mastercard Foundation is implementing a
10-years Scholars Program (2021-2031) aimed at enabling higher education access for
1,200 young Africans qualified, yet economically disadvantaged and/ or coming from
conflict and post-conflict affected areas of Africa — with a focus on women pursuing
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), young people with
disabilities, and refugees and displaced youth—and strengthen the UR capability and
mobilization for inclusive and supportive tertiary education pathways to dignified work.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Rwanda (MCF-SP@UR)
is committed to developing Africa’s next generation of transformative leaders and aims to drive and support transformation at three levels: individual (Scholars), institutional (the University), and system (higher education ecosystem and beyond).
In doing so, the program will contribute to providing an enabling teaching, learning and research environment. The program will support the University of Rwanda to strengthening sustainable e-learning and digital solutions delivery and inclusive reach of online resources and students’ self-efficacy. Moreover, the program envisages to increase the employability of program’s scholars, ultimately UR graduates in general, trough
supporting their transition from studies to the labor market. This will involve continuous
mentorship and exposure of scholars through solution-based internship and professional
networking in alumni networks and other relevant partners.
The Program Implementation Team office top performance in steering the program
towards results in a complex environment shall be a result of capable staff both in terms
of retaining existing staff and attracting new very competent staff in key areas. It is in
this context that the University of Rwanda wishes to recruit competent staff in various
capacity who will work on the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University
Click on the job position for details & Apply
- Project Manager (1 Position )
- Communication & Web Specialist (1 Position )
- Data Management and Results Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (1 Position)
- Psycho-Social Support Officer (1 Position)
- Project Officer in Charge of Support Services (1 Position )
- Campus Project Officers (4 Positions)
- Placement, Transition and Partnership Officer (1 Position)
- Project Officer in Charge of MIS Data Analytics & IT (1 Position)
- Finance Secretary and Accountant (1 Position)
- Administrative Secretary (1 Position )
Interested candidates should send their application files to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com the subject of the application e-mail should be containing your name and the position applied for. To confirm the application, candidates should also fill the form available through this link: https://forms.gle/eL993gnMwpYbso2W7
The application file must be a single PDF file and should contain the following items:
– Application letter Addressed to the SPIU Coordinator
– A Detailed Curriculum Vitae
– Copy of National ID or Passport
– Copies of Academic degree certificates
– Copy of any other relevant certificates acquired.
– Proof of relevant experience described in the CV.
– At least one recommendation letter from previous employment.
The deadline for submission of the application is set on 21st August 2023. Only
shortlisted candidates will be invited to sit for the written test.CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY